2018-2019 Annual Tuition Rates
Early Education Program
| Pre-K (Five Days)
*Due to the high cost of the program, no family discounts are available for the Early Education Program
Kindergarten* through Grade 8
*Additional $50 for Kindergarten
Tuition Payment Info.
All Tuition payments will be made through FACTS Tuition Management Company at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/4FZJ0. Payments through FACTS Tuition must be made either through an automatic bank-to-bank transfer of funds from an authorized checking or savings account or by credit card. Please note that there is a 2.85% convenience fee for any credit card payments made. FACTS currently accepts MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Every family must be enrolled in a FACTS automatic payment plan in order to complete registration.
- No cash or checks will be accepted at the school, you must pay online.
- If you register for a payment plan after the start of that plan, you must make a deposit equivalent to all payments missed, in order to bring your account up to date.
- In Full: One (1) single payment through FACTS Tuition made on July 5th or July 20th
- Semester Plan: Two (2) biannual payments through a FACTS tuition payment plan paid on the 5th or the 20th of July and November.
- 10 Month Plan: Ten (10) monthly payments through a FACTS tuition payment plan paid on the 5th or the 20th of each month starting in July and ending in April.
- Bi-Weekly Plan: Bi-Weekly payments, every Monday, beginning July 2nd and ending April 22nd .
- 12 Month Plan: Twelve (12) monthly payments through a FACTS tuition payment plan paid on the 5th or the 20th of each month starting in May and ending in April.
Financial Aid Information
Financial aid based on demonstrated financial need is offered to qualified students in the form of a grant and does not require repayment. Financial aid at Trinity Catholic Academy is determined by a family's ability to meet education expenses. Financial aid is available to students entering Kindergarten through grade 8, and any interested family may apply. Please click here to navigate to the Financial Aid page for more information.
Trinity Catholic Academy accepts state vouchers for students in Preschool, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten. For information regarding state vouchers, please contact PACE at (508) 999-9930.
Business Office Contact Information
Phone: (508) 583-6237
All meetings with the Tuition Manager must be scheduled.